24 January, 2011

Phones, Uggs, Coach Purses, Northfaces, Chis, && Skinny Jeans...Oh, And Those Littlee Bowz(;

Who would have known I would've gotten into the trends and fads??? Hmm. Weeeeell, I did. So here is a list of my little babies that are practically my life(:





1. MY PHONE. Aha, yes, that little black texting device formerly called the Samsung Impression.









2. MY UGGS. Warm, fluffy, and, most of all, IN!









                                                              


3.  MY COACH PURSE. Great for my chapstick, lunch money,
gum, you name it. Yes, how I love my wittle coachy-poo(;









4. MY CHI! You can curl, crimp, wave, volumize,
straighten. Hunnay, you can do ANYTHING with this baby!








5. OH YES, MY SKINNIEZ(:
I love these. so much. I wear them a ton. They are cute and comfy. Ahh(:













6. MY BOWS
So freaking adorable. They go with any hairstyle and there are soooo many different kinds! I couldn't live wiff out these babies(;



7. MY NORTHFACEEE
So warm.(:
And fantabulouslishly cute!
Dear Northface,
I love you(:
W/ <3,
Zoey..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Did you LOVE my post? Gimme some feedback(: